Electric Foil Heat Mat with Dial Thermostat for propagation and seed raising
CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE - PLEASE CALL (03) 5940 0281 FOR A QUOTE OR COMPLETE OUR CONTACT FORM
Give your plants the best start possible! Gives excellent germination and a high striking rate for cuttings and seeds.
Correct soil temperature stimulates plant growth, thus maximising yield and quality. Bottom heat cables and foils provide the commercial or home hobbyist with the means to efficiently control root temperature in young plants whilst maintaining a microclimate up to 45cm above the bed.
The watt density is designed so that even on very cold nights, the bottom heat will keep the plants at the desired temperature.
Bottom heat units are supplied ready-to-install, complete with a factory fitted 'ADLOHEAT' weather resistant thermostat controller (capillary thermostat pictured below). All of our heating products are manufactured by us in our factory premises using all Australian materials.
The system is simple to install and requires no specialist knowledge, just an electrical outlet.
- Dial Thermostat controller is factory fitted (Digital thermostat available as option)
- 2 metre lead comes standard (3m lead available as option)
- Specifically designed laminated heating element between heavy aluminium foil and poly backing
- Specifications: approx 150 watts per square metre (custom made to any output required) 240 Volt
- For energy efficiency place insulation foam underneath foil
- Place protective film over the top and sides of foil like a tablecloth as protection against water ingress to the foil
- Provides evenly distributed bottom heat as heat spreads easily along foil.
- We custom make your foil to suit your size and heat requirements.
- To ensure its longevity, do not allow water to penetrate the foil.
- Safe to use
- High speed germination
- Low operating cost
- Vigorous root development for cuttings and potted plants
- Easy to keep clean and germ free
- To use simply roll out, plug in and propagate.
Options available are:
Custom made sizes and extra electric lead length.
Custom made our specialty. You choose the size and we will custom make to any size. Feel free to contact us for assistance with your requirements or for a shipping quote. Phone: 03 59400281 or email email@example.com
Recommended Foil Panel set up (see above photos):
- Flat bench: Set up your bench (out of the weather, in a draught free, well lit position)
- Insulation: Place insulation on top of your bench
- Foil Panel: Roll out foil panel onto insulation
- Protective covering: Cover foil panel with plastic film to cover all top and all sides
- Thermostat controller: Turn the unit into power supply and place probe sensor into the soil mix in a pot or attach it to the foil itself. The probe must be in contact with the foil or soil mix at all times.