Our tiered plant stands are made by Adloheat in our factory premises in Pakenham, Victoria. Our tiered stands are our premium plant stand, they are made from heavy duty Bluescope steel and galvanized inside and out. Industrial strength and design.
Made from 1.6mm galvanised tube steel (frame) and topped with fully welded 50mm x 50mm weld mesh tops - these stands are indestructible and built to last for generations.
The shelves are offset so that the plants on the lower shelves are not over watered or shaded. Also tall plants can be placed on all shelves.
They even include detachable legs for easy transportation. Ideal for growing, displaying or storing potted plants such as orchids, vegetables, hydroponic pots, bonsai, herbs, ferns, seedlings and more.
Custom designs and builds available.
- 100% Australian Made in Pakenham Victoria
- Available in 2,3 or 4 tiers
- Fully welded
- Extra Heavy duty construction
- Extra Heavy duty casters available
- Great corrosion resistance
- Free standing with removable legs
- No water penetration
- User friendly rounded edges
- Ergonomic design
- No plastic or inferior parts
- Superior air circulation allows optimum plant growth
- Healthier plants develop off the ground
- Galvanised steel deters pests & insect infestation
Materials: 1.6mm galvanised steel tube frame, with 50mm x 50mm weld mesh top fully welded to the frame, 2 detachable legs in 1.6mm galvanised tube.
Height: 1st tier 160mm, 2nd tier 475mm, 3rd tier 790mm, overall height 1100mm
Overall Depth: 1080mm
Shelf depth: 250mm
Freight dimensions:Length x 1400mm x 400mm
Assembly: Insert the 2 legs pieces into the frame at the top and bottom. No tools required.
Please message us on email@example.com or call on 03 5940 0281 for freight costs for multiple items.
- Extra Heavy duty swivel wheels
- Mesh size 25 x 25mm (instead of 50 x 50mm) adds 25% to prices
- As we custom make, please just ask us - we will try out best to make a stand to suit you.