Our tiered plant stands are made by us in our factory premises in Pakenham, Victoria. They are made from heavy duty Bluescope steel and galvanized inside and out. Industrial strength and design. Made from 1.6mm galvanised tube steel (frame) and topped with fully welded 50mm x 50mm weld mesh tops - these stands are built to last!
The shelves are offset so that the plants on the lower shelves are not overwatered or shaded. They even include detachable legs for easy transportation.
Ideal for growing, displaying or storing potted plants such as orchids, vegetables, hydroponic pots, bonsai, herbs, ferns, seedlings and more. Heavy duty wheels are a handy addition if you'd like to have the option of a portable stand.
Materials: 1.6mm galvanised steel tube frame, with 50mm x 50mm weld mesh top fully welded to the frame, 2 detachable legs in 1.6mm galvanised tube.
Height: 1st tier 360mm, 2nd tier & overall height 680mm
Overall Depth: 570mm
Shelf Depth: 250mm
Freight dimensions: Length x 820mm x 250mm
Assembly: Insert the 2 legs pieces into the frame at the top and bottom. No tools required.
Please message us on email@example.com or call on 03 5940 0281 for freight costs for multiple orders.
Custom designs and builds available - Call or email for a quote
- 100% Australian Made in Pakenham, Victoria
- Available in 2,3 or 4 tiers
- Extra Heavy duty construction
- Extra Heavy duty wheels option available
- Great corrosion resistance
- Free standing with removable legs
- No water penetration
- User friendly rounded edges
- Ergonomic design
- No plastic or inferior parts
- Superior air circulation allows optimum plant growth
- Healthier plants develop off the ground
- Galvanised steel deters pests & insect infestation
- Extra Heavy duty swivel wheels $240
- Mesh size 25 x 25mm (instead of 50 x 50mm) adds 25% to prices. Call us or email for a quote
- As we custom make, please just ask us - we will try out best to make a stand to suit you.