Our tiered plant stands are manufactured by us in our factory premises in Pakenham, Victoria. Our tiered stands are our premium plant stand, they are made from heavy duty Bluescope steel and galvanized inside and out.
The materials used are 1.6mm galvanised steel tube (frame) and topped with 50mm x 50mm weld mesh tops.
The shelves are offset so that the plants on the lower shelves are not overwatered or shaded. They even include detachable legs for easy transportation.
Ideal for growing, displaying or storing potted plants such as orchids, vegetables, hydroponic pots, bonsai, herbs, ferns, seedlings and more. The tiered design allows for maximum use of the space available.
Our stands are indestructible and built to last for generations.
Custom designs and builds available.
- 100% Australian Made in Pakenham Victoria
- Available in 2,3 or 4 tiers
- Extra Heavy duty construction
- Extra Heavy duty wheels available
- Great corrosion resistance
- Free standing with removable legs
- No water penetration
- User friendly rounded edges
- Ergonomic design
- No plastic parts
- Superior air circulation allows optimum plant growth
- Healthier plants develop off the ground
- Galvanised steel deters pests & insect infestation
Materials: 1.6mm galvanised steel tube frame, with 50mm x 50mm weld mesh top fully welded to the frame, 2 detachable legs in 1.6mm galvanised tube.
Height: 1st tier 400mm, 2nd tier 750mm, 3rd tier & overall height 1100mm
Overall Depth: 810mm
Shelf Depth: 250mm
Freight dimensions:Length x 1300mm x 300mm
Assembly: Insert the 2 legs pieces into the frame at the top and bottom. No tools required.
Please message us on email@example.com or call on 03 5940 0281 for freight costs for multiple items.
- Extra Heavy duty swivel wheels
- Mesh size 25 x 25mm (instead of 50 x 50mm) adds 25% to prices
- As we custom make, please just ask us - we will try out best to make a stand to suit you.