Redzone flexible propagation heat pads are manufactured in Australia by Adloheat. The pads are made from tough polyurethane to give water resistant properties combined with durability and flexibility. Designed for the horticultural and hydroponic industry. Pads for the brewing and pet industry are also available.
- 240 Volt - just plugs into your power outlet.
- Provides gentle warmth to propagate seeds and cuttings
- Assists in warming cold sensitive indoor plants in the winter months
- Low wattage - cheap to run
- Superior durability, can hold heavy weight
- 1 year guarantee
- Quality Product
- Thermostat controlled - choose digital or dial
- Double insulated - safe for use
- UV resistant
- Water resistant
240 Volts AC. Various wattages. Lead length 2.0m. Made in Australia. Approved by Australia Safety Standards. N11384
Our thermostatically controlled heat pads are custom made with a higher wattage to be used with a thermostat controller to give perfect control over the temperature of the heat pad. The thermostat will turn the heat pad on and off to maintain the selected temperature you have chosen.
FOR PLANT USE: Soil temperature is crucial to an optimum growing environment, whether you are germinating lettuce seeds or propagating orchids. These fully portable pads produce spectacular results in higher seed/cutting germination and vigorous root development on cuttings and plants. The pad is of the highest quality and is economical to run. We don't recommend that the heat pad is wrapped or completely covered with insulating materials.
OTHER PURPOSES: Flexible heat pads are also used for animal care & breeding, beer and wine brewing, pet care, foot warmer, food fermentation and many other applications which require low, continuous heat. As we manufacture our heat pads, we have the ability to custom make a heat pad to suit your needs.
THERMOSTATS: Our thermostatically controlled heat pads are custom made with a higher wattage to be used with a thermostat controller to give perfect control over the temperature of the heat pad. The thermostat will turn the heat pad on and off to maintain the selected temperature you have chosen. Dial or Digital thermostats are available.
Directions for Plant Propagating use:
- The pad may be placed onto insulating material to reduce heat loss. Best propagation results are gained when placed out of the elements in a protected area with good natural light away from harsh sun and cold draughts.
Thermostat: Unwind the wire and secure the probe (the probe is at the end of the wire) to the surface of the heat pad using tape. Ensure the probe is in contact/taped to the pad at all times to avoid overheating. For the Dial (Analogue) thermostat: Select the desired temperature using the dial. For the Digital thermostat: The temperature is pre set at the factory at 23 degrees Celsius - This can be easily adjusted. All other settings are pre programmed at the factory - no need to set. The thermostat will control the set temperature of the surface of the heat pad at all times.
- Fill standard seed trays with good quality propagating mix. Place the trays/pots directly onto the pad.
- Plug the thermostat lead into a power point.
- Keep the soil damp using a very fine spray of water when required. This also helps to transfer the heat to the soil. Seeds should be sewn to a depth of 3 times their width (no deeper). Cuttings require the use of sterilized secateurs and hormone powder before placing in the tray at a depth of 25-40mm. Before transplanting seeds or cuttings harden off outside in a protected area.
Please contact us for more information on a suitable heat pad for your application. 0359400281 or email@example.com