Our 3600mm Shade Houses are 2500mm high with a 2290 x 890mm door.
Shade houses are popular for ferns, cymbidiums, revitalising your indoor plants, palms and any shade loving plants.
- House frames are manufactured from BHP galvanised steel.
- All components are supplied in kit form with all holes predrilled for easy installation.
- Comprises fully hinged door, pegs and screws, lockable door handle and easy to 'do it yourself' instructions.
Shade house covers are custom sewn from premium quality shadecloth to fit the frame. Covers are sewn with reinforced edging for extra strength and durability.
Please call us on 03 5940 0281 for a quote on shipping and lead times.
Shadecloth colours are available in white, green or beige and come in light or medium shade densities. Waterproof 'Rain caps' made from solashield are also available if you need to keep the rain/wind/frost off plants like orchids, drought resistant plants, cactus etc.
Also available as options:
- Range of benches / shelving
- Hanging Bar
- Heating Equipment
- Half cover over shade cover
- Large range of sizes available
- Combination house: one section shadecloth and one hot house-separated by wall with door
The footings supplied are heavy duty pegs. The pegs secure the house to the ground. If you require concrete fixings instead of pegs, please let us know.
To secure the pegs into the ground, you will need to purchase concrete mix from your local hardware store.
Note: All above measurements are outside dimensions. Use as a guide for timber base installation.
Hanging Bars are available here to suit your new greenhouse. Order when buying your greenhouse and pay no additional shipping
Larger Sizes, extra doors and wall vents and custom solutions are available. Please call us on 03 5940 0281 for a quote and lead times for your made to order solution.