Redzone Brewing Heat Pads are proudly 100% Australian made and manufactured by us on site at our premises in Pakenham. The pads are made from quality ABS fire retardant plastic.
Our Brew Heat Pads are the only 'Australian Made' brew heat pads on the market.
They are designed for the brew industry and other industries to be used as bottom heat for improving fermentation and other purposes. The surface of the heat pad will rise approximately 26 oC above the ambient (air) temperature. If exact temperatures are required we recommend the use of our Adloheat heat thermostat.
Simple to use—place your fermenter directly on top of the heating pad for a warm, constant supply of bottom heat.
Features of the Heat Pad:
- Provides constant low heat for fermentation purposes
- Made from high quality fire retardant ABS plastic.
- Size: 300 x 340mm
- 240 Volt
- Double insulated
- 30 watt—Note: Surface of the heat pad will rise approximately 26 oC above the ambient (air) temperature.
- Energy efficient - cheap to run
- Durable, strong construction
- UV resistant
- Slightly raised off the surface with feet to allow air flow around the pad
- Certificate of safety - safety compliance tested by Electrical Australian Standards Commission AS.3100. Compliance N11384. (please be wary of potentially unsafe imported products which don’t pass Australian safety standards)
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Our Heating thermostat controller is available if exact temperature control is needed (enquire for more information)
- 240 Volt
- 30 Watt
- Size: 300mm x 340mm
Free technical support weekdays from 8-4pm. If you have any questions please call or message/email with your query and we’ll try to reply as soon as we possibly can.