Our tiered plant stands are made from heavy duty Bluescope steel and galvanized inside and out. Topped with 50mm x 50mm weld mesh tops these stands are built to last! They even include detachable legs for easy transportation. Ideal for growing, displaying or storing potted plants such as orchids, vegetables, hydroponic pots, bonsai, herbs, ferns, seedlings and more.
Custom designs and builds available.
- 100% Australian Made
- Available in 2,3 or 4 tiers
- Heavy duty construction
- Heavy duty casters available
- Great corrosion resistance
- Free standing with removable legs
- No water penetration
- User friendly rounded edges
- Ergonomic design
- No plastic parts
- Superior air circulation allows optimum plant growth
- Healthier plants develop off the ground
- Galvanised steel deters pests & insect infestation
Materials: 1.6mm galvanised steel tube frame, with 50mm x 50mm weld mesh top fully welded to the frame, 2 detachable legs in 1.6mm galvanised tube.
Assembly: Insert the 2 legs pieces into the frame at the top and bottom. No tools required.
Height: 1st tier 160mm, 2nd tier 475mm, 3rd tier 790mm, overall height 1100mm
Overall Depth: 1080mm
Shelf depth: 250mm
Freight dimensions:Length x 1400mm x 400mm
Please message us on email@example.com or call on 03 5940 0281 for freight costs for multiple items.
- Heavy duty swivel wheels $240
- Mesh size 25 x 25mm (instead of 50 x 50mm) adds 25% to prices
- As we custom make, please just ask us - we will try out best to make a stand to suit you.