The Combination Greenhouse is a versatile design with its year round plant protection. It provides the best of both worlds, with growers able to propagate in the warmth of the hot houses section, and grow on or harden off plants in the protected environment of the shade house section. Or grow heat loving plants plants in the back hot house section and sun sensitive plants in the front shadecloth section.
The Combination House is available with Standard Roof or with our exclusive Split Roof for maximum airflow.
The 'Combination House' comprises:
1. Strong Australian Made 'Orrcon' galvanised steel frame in kit form.
2. Custom made sewn reinforced cover in solashield and shadecloth fabric in various shade densities, colours included white, green and beige. The green colour is available in light (50%) and medium (70%) shade density. The white colour is available in light only (50%). The beige is available only in medium (70%) density.
3. Walk through internal dividing wall with a hinged door and lockable door handle
4. Hinged door at front with lockable door handle
5. Wall vents on the front door, internal door and back wall
6. Bird Screen (Split roof house only)
7. Pegs for footings
8. Screws and washers to install
9. Frameshield tape (for solashield section only)
Hanging Bars are available here to suit your new greenhouse. Order when buying your greenhouse and pay no additional shipping
Larger Sizes, extra doors and wall vents and custom solutions are available. Please call us on 03 5940 0281 for a quote and lead times for your made to order solution.