Midi Gro Greenhouse
Size: 1800x1150x1950 LxDxH (mm)
Give your garden a head start!
Ideal for backyard hobbyists, who love to grow their own veggies, herbs, seedlings etc. The Midi Gro Greenhouse is designed for those who like to propagate seeds and cuttings as the house provides a perfect growing room. Popular for gardeners who are restricted by lack of space - units, balconies, flats etc.
All Midi Gro Mini Greenhouses comprise:
- Galvanised steel frame in modular kit form
- Long lasting fitted cover (shadecloth or 'solarshield') with heavy duty marine quality zips for the roll up door opening.
- Pegs, screws, frameshield tape (hot houses only)
- Easy 'do it yourself' instructions
Tools needed to install: screwdriver or cordless drill, spade, concrete (quick set).
Frame and benches are manufactured from heavy duty galvanised BHP steel. Frame steel is manufactured using 20 x 20 x 1.2mm galvanised tube. Shelves are 50 x 50 x 4mm galvanised steel weldmesh.
The covers and made from either 'solashield' or shadecloth. These are both long-life materials, which are treated to withstand extreme weather conditions.
Dimensions of shelves:
1750 x 1070mm L x W
Depth: 460mm back wall and 310mm sides.
Height intervals: 450/890/1310mm
'Solashield' is a waterproof, UV stabilised polyfabric film of high quality. It is resistant to tears, rips, solvents and alkalis. Light transmission is 85.6% which is perfect to create a year round warm growing environment.
Shadecloth is a high quality monofilament, UV stabilized to maintain its strength and flexibility under the harsh Australian sun. Perfect for shading your plants in a hot climate, also popular for growing orchids, ferns, and other shade loving plants.
It is available in various colours, in light or medium shade densities as follows:
Green 50% shade factor
Green 70% shade factor
White 50% shade factor
Beige 70% shade factor
Zips are heavy duty uv treated marine quality to withstand extreme conditions and constant use.
Lots of options are available like shade caps to keep out excess sun, rain caps to keep the rain off plants (for use over a shadecloth cover), castors for moving your plant into better positions, variations on internal benching, and also shadecloth vents.
Our products are designed to be functional and long-lasting, using only products of high quality. Look at the rest ~ then buy the best! You won’t be disappointed.
PROUDLY ALL AUSTRALIAN MADE
- Zip door can opened fully to allow maximum air flow in warmer weather
- Door may be opened to the halfway point (ties provided) for moderate airflow
- Extra vents are available at $81ea (will provide extra ventilation)
- Houses can be placed on concrete pad or pavers, or on soil with some weed protection eg pine bark, screenings, scoria, weedmat etc
- Available with 1, 2, or 3 shelves.
- 3 Tier stand option available in place of flat benches
- Bottom heat eg our heat pads placed in bottom of house or on bench will extend the growing season