Shade houses are popular for ferns, cymbidiums, revitalising your indoor plants, palms and any shade loving plants.
- House frames are manufactured from BHP galvanised steel.
- All components are supplied in kit form with all holes predrilled for easy installation.
- Comprises fully hinged door, pegs and screws, lockable door handle and easy to 'do it yourself' instructions.
- Shade house covers are custom sewn from premium quality shadecloth to fit the frame. Covers are sewn with reinforced edging for extra strength and durability.
Shadecloth colours are available in white, green or beige and come in light or medium shade densities.
Waterproof 'Rain caps' made from solashield are also available if you need to keep the rain/wind/frost off plants like orchids, drought resistant plants, cactus etc.
Also available as options:
- Range of benches / shelving
- Hanging Bar
- Heating Equipment
- Half cover over shade cover
- Large range of sizes available
- Combination house: one section shadecloth and one hot house-separated by wall with door
|Larger Sizes Available POA Note: All sizes are OD (outside dimensions)|
|Door sizes : 1800mm house=2020 x 700mm : 2400 house=2100 x 700 : 3000 house=2155 x 840 : 3600 house=2290 x 890|
*Please note shelving and accessories are not included in shade and hot house prices.
These stands are made to order and are therefore not in stock, please call us on 0359400281 for a quote on shipping and lead times.